Tabs

Friday, July 17, 2015

One Step Closer To Potty Training

Nothing like the feeling of seeing your baby grow up with the many milestones. Talking about Milestones. Our evening was running as usual and suddenly out of the blue Ella tells me she needs to poo and asked me for her potty with shock and amazement i rush to get her pink potty and placed it on the floor even though she didn't make it in time she sat on it anyway. She ended up peeing in her nappy before I got the change to strip her pants off. Such a proud moment for this mumma my girl is one step closer to using the potty. 

I introduced her to the potty about a month ago and just told her she does pee and poo in the potty and well I just left it at that. She plays with and sits clothed on it and knows to make a poo noise of pushing. It feels like forever that she had watched me got toilet and know I do poos in it and she helps me flush the toilet and know toilet paper is for wiping. Although she cannot wip or pee or poo anywhere but in her nappy and wiped by mum i know she knows a little bit about potty training.

I borrow book from the library for her and she loves the pictures and most of all me reading them to her. So I got the book Baby bear goes potty and she loved it and asked for it every night so I have re issued it a few times now. 

Overall I happy that my baby girl is growing up and is exploring and learning about this big world around her and it brings me joy that she can make the most it.

Byes for now 
Baby Obstacles, April


No comments:

Post a Comment