Tabs

Friday, December 13, 2013

First Cloth Nappy

Yay I just brought my very first cloth nappy with 2 liners for baby Ella. The cloth nappy has come a long since the olden days. No more pins, it all domes now and no folding skills is needed. just put them on like a disposable. I still have not used this cloth nappy yet as I am doing the three soaks and 3 washes to get the liners really absorbent as it says on the instructions.

I am a newbee so this is a trial run for me to see what it like and if it works out, I may be a convert!! For 8 weeks I have been putting the disposable on my baby and she keeps getting crease line on her from them, now they not as bad because she is in infant size but she still gets a few lines on her..Does cloth do that? I wouldn't know if cloth does never seen or used them on any baby before.

I so excited about using them as I have heard wonderful things and they so cute with the patterns you can get. Yeah u gotta wipe or spray the poop off but it is easy enough to do that and wash in washer machine..

I'd save so much money as I will buy a certain amount of cloth nappy and then I never need to buy again. i'd save more than $2500 a year. sounds good to me i will rather wash them then throw out loads of disposable nappies that take 70-100 years to break down. I feel sorry for the planet. Im not a total saves the planet kinda person but I am aware.

So yay to cloth diapering and wash me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment