Tabs

Monday, December 9, 2013

Pregnancy Weight Lost

I cannot believe I am already fitting into my jeans. I would say  that my pregnancy was pretty easy going as I had no complication only a few spotting scares but they turned out harmless. Was only uncomfortable near the end as I felt huge. I have had no shame with how my body looked and I am still happy with how it looks now.

Having a postpartum body isn't easy to look at but you got to remember it didn't happen for nothing you have a beautiful baby and that's all the matters. My weigh before pregnancy was 68kgs and I was a little over weight but I was happy with my curves.

With this baby i gained 14 kgs, I think that was a healthy weight, don't cha think? I do. Now that I'm nearly 8 weeks postpartum I feel really good.

Just with a few walks and breastfeeding I have lost...
                                                                                                         12kgs....

  I cant believe how quicky it has melted away Im now 70kgs and fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes. This is awesome. A woman that can fit her jeans is a very happy woman. We love our jeans.

My hips are wider and I still have a bit of back roll going on under my bra line but that is okay I'll a able to tone. I hope..

There is no need to be down on yourself about your appearance. Because somethings aren;t meant to be the same, things do change. With effort or without the effort you are doing what's best for you. It takes time to heal. I still have quite a bit of healing do and I don't just mean physically, I still healing mentally as well.

Be happy and enjoy every step of the way with your baby no matter what :)

No comments:

Post a Comment