Tabs

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Baby and Life Update

It feels like forever since I've posted on here so I thought ill catch you up on a few things. Life couldnt get any better.  My daughter is now 19 months old only 5 months away from turning 2Years old. She is doing amazing and we still breastfeed mornings and in the afternoon after naptime. Talking about naps she now has a nap every day at 1pm-3 and goes to bed at 7pm and wakes at 7am. Yay full nights sleep is amazing. Most nights I'm naughty and stay up late but sometimes I feel I need my alone time. Thats usually spent watching YouTube Videos about families, artists and do my new found hobby of drawing portraits of people & anime and the odd animal here and there.

Since November last year I decided to get back into drawing as I have always loved it but I was never quite as serious about it as I am now. Im seeing my improvement in my art day by day. I am self taught and I borrow books from the library to study drawing human anatomy which has help. My inlaws have their own gallery that hold weekly sketching and painting classes so I have been attending them and they have inspired me to draw everyday when my daughter is with her grandparents or is at daycare. I don't work but I do need a break like all mums so she goes to daycare twice a week for 3hrs in the morning. That give me enough time to myself. Doing art is a great outlet for me as I find motherhood difficult especially now that my cutie is a toodler. All mums need a hobby. We need something that make us feel like ourself. Art make me feel like me April not just mummy.

My lifetime goal was to study hard to become a Vet Nurse and care for animals. This year my goal has changed a little and I was conflicted between becoming an Artist or a Vet Nurse. After a good hard think I decided I'd do both. Although I havent started studying yet as I have been so wrapped up in my art hobby. I didnt get the courage to sign my enrollment form to the distance learning animal course so I miss the intake. I am thinking ill wait for next year, a fresh start, to start studying animal care again. I have a level 2 certificate in animal care so that should help.

It going to be very busy for me next year. Studying to become a Vet Nurse, Doing my mothering and creating art in my spare time and also updating on here more regularly. Well I best leave this here as im rambling on. I have high hopes with my future and I am ready for the many more obstacles to come.

Bye for now
Baby obstables, April


No comments:

Post a Comment