Tabs

Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Baby Night Time Routine


My night routine starts off with me cooking dinner at 4:30pm and give my daughter bite size snack to chew while she waits for dinner.

5pm = Dinner Time
5:30pm-6pm = Playtime 
6pm-6:30pm = Shower time
6:30pm = Get dressed for bed & say goodnight to Jonah (our dog) and Daddy even though he at work, 
6:45pm = Drink of water and storytime sing twinkle twinkle
7:20pm = Bedtime

My night time routine for my daughter has been pretty much the same since she was born and I like it to stay how it is as it works so well for her and the family. Once in a while we do go out for a family dinner at a restaurant so she goes to bed a little later and may not have bath/shower time but it only a one off and we usually get back on track quickly. 

She settles to sleep on her own now so I lay her in bed sing twinkle twinkle give her kisses as I walk out of room shutting the door as I say shhh. Not long after that she talks herself to sleep. All my hard work has paid off. It all worth it in the end



No comments:

Post a Comment