Tabs

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Preparing for her 2nd Birthday

Preparing for a birthday party is a crazy time for parents as we got to fork out money for decorations, food and presents and most of all the cake. It makes it even harder when you need to look around for the theme of the party too.

Looks like this is what I am doing preparing for my daughter 2nd birthday. My plan is to fill the house with Peppa Pig. Okay not completely but I'll try and make it festive with Peppa Pig toys and decorations. I'm going to buy the birthday theme sets that you can get with cups plates party hats and table cover. I'll be doing a bit of shopping online for the Peppa pig and George pig soft toys and the Grandpa pig locomotive train and Peppa pig swimming togs and clothing. I am currently looking for the cake design on pintrest and google of Peppa Pig cake so I just need to find a cake decorator to make what I want. I'll need to decide on the party food. I thinking i'll do all her favourite foods and treats plus a few adult faves too.

some pictures below


















No comments:

Post a Comment